The city of Barcelona boasts a lot of University, both publics and privates, known and appreciated around the whole Europe.
Barcelona has a long tradition in research and culture in general, and is considered the first breeding ground of talents in Spain, as well as a great destination for tourism and entertainment!
If you have decided to spend your Erasmus period in one of the Universities of Barcelona, it could be a good idea, before leaving and delivering your learning agreement, to check carefully the language by which the classes will be given. In fact, Barcelona is a city with two official languages (catalano and castellano), and a lot of Universities use to offer lessons just in one of two.
By the way, you can find here a list of the most important Universities located in Barcelona and its neighborhood.
- L’Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (abbr.UAB)
- L’Universitat de Barcelona (UB)
- L’Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF)
- L’Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC)
- Universitat de Lleida (UdL)
- Universitat de Girona (UdG)
- Universitat Rovira i Virgili (URV)
- Universidad Internac. Menéndez Pelayo (UIMP)
- Universitat Ramon Llull (URL)
- Universitat Internacional de Catalunya (UIC)
- EAE Business School
- EADA Esc. de Alta Dirección y Administración
- Escola Superior de Disseny (ESDI)
- ESADE Law & Business School
- Escola Sup. de Comerç Internacional UPF (ESCI)